Evangelene Ava Boudreaux

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jacques Boudreaux

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Day after the mother of all holidays

Things are going well around the apartment. It's great having George (mother-in-law) around. Kristin is sooo excited to see her and I think George is more excited to see Evie than either Kristin or I. As many of you know the Lucas girls love to shop....all day! I was a bit leary of the George and Kristin going shopping all weekend, on several levels....fatigue on Kristin, fatigue on Evie, Evie not cooperating. The girls spending all of next months rent on stuff. As it turns out, Evie inherited the shopping gene and is a great on their excursions...gulp! Yesterday, I think Kristin truly enjoyed Mother's Day...She deserved a great day and got it. She shopped with her mom and new beautiful daughter, then I watched Evie so they ladies could get some sun out at the pool.

....Thats all from down here, next time I'll post some pics of GiGi and Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment