Evangelene Ava Boudreaux

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jacques Boudreaux

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 Weeks Old!!

Evangelene Ava is six weeks old today! After her first trip to the doctor's, Evie now weighs 10 lbs 8 oz and is 22 inches long. She is just starting to smile and really recognize me. Now I understand as a mom how you can think even the smallest smile or movement is just 'soooo cute'!! I can hardly stop staring at her all day long, just waiting to catch a glimpse of that next smile or hear her coo. Yesterday, Bryan and I were very grateful to get an afternoon date at the movies---Aunt Blanche was kind enough to watch Evie for a few hours. But of course, I could hardly wait to get home and hold my baby girl! We are very excited to find out that Aunt Bree is coming all the way from Kentucky to meet her new niece...we can hardly wait until Friday when she flies in!!

1 comment:

  1. Cutie Pie!! I love that smile! I think that I'll be smiling about that smile for a while!!

    ReplyDelete