Evangelene Ava Boudreaux

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jacques Boudreaux

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Back Home Again in Indiana..."

Here they are....finally!! We had a great trip to Indiana back in August. I love visiting home...especially when everyone can be there together. My brother Brandon even flew in for the long weekend, so he could meet little Evangelene! We spent our time shopping, cruising in the boat and just enjoying the very mild Indiana summer weather. This visit was complete with a five hour road trip even farther north to Wadsworth, Ohio for the 'Lucas Family Reunion' with all of my extended family. (I am pretty sure Bryan got his fill of driving across the country for at least a year or more!) It is always sad for me to leave, but it is especially hard now having Evangelene. I just love seeing my family hold and love on Evie...I cherish those times! Although the distance, I truly consider myself blessed to have a family that loves one another so much. Usually I can go about 3 months before I start feeling really lonesome for my family. Well, I didn't make it that long this time...I am sooooooo ready for another visit. I guess I need to pull out the frequent flyer card and get one going for Evie!!

Evie's 1st ride on Grandpa's Boat!!


''Nope..this life jacket is too big!!"


On the Beach at Lake Santee

Just chillin with Ami Bree & Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment