Evangelene Ava Boudreaux

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jacques Boudreaux

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Favorite Time of the Year!!


And so it begins, my favorite time of the year--College Football Season!! There is just something about the fall, with the change of the leaves, the chill in the air and of course, the excitement on the field. (Well, at least up north the weather changes). The sound of the band and the players in scarlet and gray--"I want to go back to Ohio State, to old Columbus town...I want to go back, I gotta go back, to O-hi-o!" I was raised on Ohio State Football and even spent my college glory days there. So it was perfect that I would meet someone that loves college football as much as I do, even if he is a Tiger fan. I look forward to the day when Ohio State and LSU meet again....hopefully it will be in my lifetime. But for now, we will just dress Evangelene for game day in both colors. Geaux Bucks & Tigers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment